Forest Zip Line MUSASABI
A guided natural observation tour that takes you through the forest on both ground and midairStroll around the forest with a knowledgeable guide, and fly from one tree to another on the zipline like a giant flying squirrel. This is a fascinating outdoor program that allows you to see the world from the viewpoint of animals living in the woods and explore the mystery of nature while surrounded closely by a myriad of trees and plants.
- 1 ) Fourth grader or older, Height 135cm or higher, Body weight up to 100kg
- * Necessary to have 1 guardian (adult person) per 2 elementary students, 2 guardians (adult person) per 3 elementary students
- 2 ) Person who can strap on a harness properly (needs to fit on the body securely)
- 3 ) Person with no health issues.
- People who are drinking, are pregnant, have heart disease, poor health or worry about your health are not allowed to use Zip Lines.
- 4 ) Person must agree with the prior conditions and sign a waiver form.
- 5 ) There may be situations where guests with physical disabilities, such as hearing or visually impairment, etc. may not be able to use the facility.
- 1 ) If you do not obey the rules, there is a possibility of serious accidents.
- Please follow the staff's instructions at all times. The staff has the right to cancel any participant's ride any time if the staff believes a customer is acting in a dangerous manner.
- 2 ) Everyone must attend the safety briefing.
- The following person might not be allowed Zip: those who cannot act safely, guardians who don't pay attention to their companion's behavior, unpredictable people, those who cannot follow instructions.
- 3 ) Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes to move easily.
- Sandals/high heels not allowed, rental shoes available
- Skirt/shorts not allowed, wear rental pants and knee pads
- * rental shoes, pants, and knee pads are free of charge
- 4 ) Please leave the following items in the coin lockers(free of charge): baggage are not allowed on Zip Lines.
- Both hands must be free.
- 5 ) Photos and video shooting is prohibited.
- 6 ) We do not take any responsibility for accidents such as falls, defacement, loss or damage
- to your clothing, shoes, accessories or mobile goods that occurred at the time of your ride.
- 7 ) Please strap on your equipment correctly with the instructions of the staff.
- 2,200 yen
Attraction excluded from MOBI PARK Passport
- Approximately 90 minutes
(Reception closes 90 minutes before the end of the operating hours, and may close earlier depending on the time of the sunset or weather conditions. Reception will also close once the number of registered guests reaches full capacity. )
Operation on a rainy day
- This attraction may be suspended due to rain or canceled for the day when the operator judges that this attraction cannot be operated safely due to poor weather or other safety reasons.
Method of registration
・To participate in Musasabi Forest Zipline, the visitors must first register as the guests of this program at the reception located in Hello Woods Information Center.
* The staff at the reception will explain to you the conditions and restrictions that will be applied to all the guests who have come to register. The visitor who wants to participate in the program must come to register by him/herself.
* If the visitor who wants to participate in this program is underaged, he/she must come to register with his/her guardian (who must be an adult aged 20 or older) because both of them will be asked to sign the Letter of Consent.
・Reception will also close once the number of registered guests reaches full capacity.
- We will not reimburse to the participants if the ride is canceled due to participants' actions or if the participants do not observe the above precautions.
In case of stoppage due to bad weather, we will repay the fee.
* The subject of repayment is only for the Zip Line, not for admission or parking fee.
- Q. Where can I register as the participant of Musasabi Forest Zipline?
- A. Please come to Hello Woods Information Center. The staff at the reception will explain to you the conditions and restrictions that will be applied to all the guests who have come to register. The visitor who wants to participate in this program must come to register by him/herself. If the visitor is underaged, he/she must come to register with his/her guardian (who must be an adult) because both of them will be asked to sign the Letter of Consent.
- Q. By around what time should I register?
- A. The sooner the better. Reception will close once the number of registered guests reach the full capacity. So if there are many people who want to participate in this program on the day of your visit, the reception may close earlier than usual. If your main purpose of visiting the park is to participate in Musasabi Forest Zipline, we advise you to come to Hello Woods Information Center as soon as you enter the park and complete your registration as early as possible.
- Q. How should I check my height and weight?
- A. The staff will measure your height and weight after you get ready to participate in the program (with all pockets empty, and with your shoes on).
- Q. I will be a fourth grader in April. Will I then be able to participate in Musasabi Forest Zipline?
- A. Yes, you can. Our age limit policy is based on the school year.
- Q. Can I make a reservation one day in advance or through phone?
- A. No, you cannot. Please come to register on the day of your visit and meet with the staff to be sure that you will be to participate.
- Q. Can we follow the participants of Musasabi Forest Zipline from the ground while they slide across the forest in midair?
- A. You can walk through the forest freely with no charge. There will be areas when you will be able to see the participants of this program sliding over you. (Please also be reminded that there are some areas in the forest that cannot be accessed by walk.)
- Q. If I drop something while Iím walking through the forest or sliding in midair, will I be able to find it later?
- A. The chance is very low since you will be walking and sliding across the forest for quite a distance. Please be sure to keep all your valuables in the locker before you participate in this program.
- Q. I heard that the program takes approximately 90 minutes from start to end. Is there any time for a toilet break after it starts?
- A. There is no toilet break. Please go to the bathroom beforehand and be fully ready to participate in this program by the time you put on the protective gear.