Forest Zip Line MUSASABI
The Forest Zip Line MUSASABI attraction allows you to experience HELLOWOODS' "Donguri-no-Mori" from above.
Comfortably stroll well groomed paths while taking in the forest beauty. Make your way towards "Kabutomushi-no-Oka" and the towering "Jukan-Tower" while enjoying a splendid view of the forest from ground level.
At the top of "Kabutomushi-no-Oka", climb "Jukan-Tower" which has 2 bridges of different heights. You can see the top of "Jukan-Tower" which you couldn't see from the ground. From this vantage point you can observe insects and birds, the landscape of Motegi's foothills, and the Nikko and Nasu mountains in the distance. You'll even be able to see Mt. Fuji on sunny, winter days. It is also possible to get a panoramic view of the two circuit courses: Road Course and Super Speedway. From here you slide down a number of zip lines connected in the air with a swaying suspension bridge. As you slip down between the trees, across the square and fly over the valley, you can enjoy the foothills from this elevated viewpoint. Please come and try Forest Zip Line MUSASABI which offers a rich experience of HELLOWOODS'. While zipping over the grounds - both over and through the trees - you feel a bird's flight through the forest. It is an exhilarating experience.
- 1 ) Fourth grader or older, Height 135cm or higher, Body weight up to 100kg
- * Necessary to have 1 guardian (adult person) per 2 elementary students, 2 guardians (adult person) per 3 elementary students
- 2 ) Person who can strap on a harness properly (needs to fit on the body securely)
- 3 ) Person with no health issues.
- People who are drinking, are pregnant, have heart disease, poor health or worry about your health are not allowed to use Zip Lines.
- 4 ) Person must agree with the prior conditions and sign a waiver form.
- 5 ) There may be situations where guests with physical disabilities, such as hearing or visually impairment, etc. may not be able to use the facility.
- 1 ) If you do not obey the rules, there is a possibility of serious accidents.
- Please follow the staff's instructions at all times. The staff has the right to cancel any participant's ride any time if the staff believes a customer is acting in a dangerous manner.
- 2 ) Everyone must attend the safety briefing.
- The following person might not be allowed Zip: those who cannot act safely, guardians who don't pay attention to their companion's behavior, unpredictable people, those who cannot follow instructions.
- 3 ) Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes to move easily.
- Sandals/high heels not allowed, rental shoes available
- Skirt/shorts not allowed, wear rental pants and knee pads
- * rental shoes, pants, and knee pads are free of charge
- 4 ) Please leave the following items in the coin lockers(free of charge): baggage are not allowed on Zip Lines.
- Both hands must be free.
- 5 ) Photos and video shooting is prohibited.
- 6 ) We do not take any responsibility for accidents such as falls, defacement, loss or damage
- to your clothing, shoes, accessories or mobile goods that occurred at the time of your ride.
- 7 ) Please strap on your equipment correctly with the instructions of the staff.
- 8 ) In case of emergency, please wait calmly until the staff arrive.
- 2,100 yen
- Up to 90 minutes before the close of business
* Reception starts at the same time as the business starts.
* The opening time might be different from the above on race/event days.
- We will discontinue use if safety cannot be ensured due to bad weather.
- We will not reimburse to the participants if the ride is canceled due to participants' actions or if the participants do not observe the above precautions.
In case of stoppage due to bad weather, we will repay the fee.
* The subject of repayment is only for the Zip Line, not for admission or parking fee.