|MotoGP™ OVER NIGHT SQUARE|
|Date||19 to 22 October 2018
* Over Night Square closes at 10 on Monday morning.
* Cash only. Credit cards and electronic money (including redeeming nanaco points) are not accepted.
Katarai Area, is a space amidst the nature surrounding Twin Ring Motegi where you can relax and enjoy conversations with your friends on MotoGP™ over local drinks and food specialties of Tochigi which are offered at OVER NIGHT SQUARE.
* Please help us keep it quiet after 24:00, so that others can rest. Thank you.
This is an area for people to relax and recover, so that people can enjoy viewing the next day. We ask that you turn off your engines after 22:00 to respect others staying in the area.
We will be creating one large art work from a mosaic of photos of people enjoying themselves at the Over Night Square on the day of the event. Please join us and mark your day by having your photos taken by our staffs. The visual art work with you in it will be posted on SNS as well as on our homepage.
This is a new area to enjoy viewing from V corner seats during the day staying at the either the Camp Area or N5 Stay Area. And you can get away from kids and enjoy your night hours at V Corner Oasis or Over Night Square.
This mobile and hip, EL CAMION, serves craft beer in a bar set up in the freight space of an imported fully-customized American trailer truck. In this up-scale space you can enjoy craft beer sourced directly from T.Y. HARBOR, a restaurant located in Tennoz Isle, Tokyo with its own brewery.
Click here for EL CAMION homepage>>
Shimanto River in the West and Naka River in the East are one of the few rivers left in Japan untouched by human intervention. And at OVER NIGHT SQUARE the flavorful smoke coming out of Moritajo-yana, a 150 year old establishment, will entice hungry visitors as they grill the salt-sprinkled Ayu and eels dipped in a special sauce that are caught from the Naka River.
Many winners of the National Cocktail Skills Championships belong to the Utsunomiya Cocktail Club. And here at the Over Night Square you can enjoy the serious cocktails brought to you by these meticulous bartenders.
Utsunomiya Cocktail Club homepage >>
Famous ramen shop from Utsunomiya "Menkobo Kaze-no-Mori" will set up their shop again this year. The soup stock is mild and smooth with the flavorful umami taken from the pork bones. Offered will be a bowl filled with exquisite taste created for you by the owner.
Noodle Kaze-no-Mori homepage >>
Sandwich Cafe Dream, a sandwich specialty shop with a popular line-up of menus offering you top quality ingredients and taste. Preparing you limited offerings of menus that you are surely to enjoy.
Sandwich Cafe homepage >>
* Participating Food and Beverage as well as Convenience stores may change.
The indoor bath has a view looking over a wide expanse of tamed forests. You can see the sky full of stars at night from the open air bath.
Please use the free circular bus operating on schedule aligned with the extended opening hours for Nozomi-no-Yu.
* Guests using the South Gate Parking area can also use this Circular Bus for Nozomi-no-Yu.
Price : Adult 650yen, Child (3 to 15 year's old) 350yen
* Entry only until 30 minutes before closing.
* Please arrive by the free circular bus. Private cars are not allowed.
* Expect heavy crowd for men's bath until 23:00 on 20 October (Sat).
* Depending on the number of guests waiting to bathe we may control or suspend entries to the building even during operation hours.
* Every year we observe traffic jams after the final race finishes. So we recommend on 21 October (sun) to come and relax at Nozomi-no-Yu from the stress of viewing during the day before you head home.
The open-air bath made of stone materials gives you a spacious feel, where you can see as far as Nikko mountain range on clear days. The water warms your body to the core and your skin becomes smooth and silky, making you feel great when you come out.
Click here to Haga Roman-no-Yu homepage>>
This is an onsen facility complete with 6 baths, so you can enjoy the type of bath you prefer. Also, we have a large Japanese tatami-room as well as smaller ones for smaller groups, so that everyone from the elderly to big families can relax and spend their leisure time together.
Click here for Ichikai Onsen homepage>>
Hororu-no-Yu lies next to the Fujii River Dam and is enjoyed by a wide range of guests from families to the elderly. We have spacious inner baths, open-air bath, resting area and also various other facilities for multi-purpose uses that are very popular.
Click here for Hororu-no-Yu homepage>>
* Kindly note that our products and services offered are subject to change without advance notice.
* All the prices are listed in the tax-inclusive rate.
* Pictures and drawings used here are just an example.