Questions & Answers
- Where can I buy tickets in advance for the MotoGP™ Grand Prix of Japan?
- * Ticket information will be announced as soon as details are decided.
- From what age are tickets required?
- All spectators over 3 years of age require a ticket for reserved seats.
In a designated seating area guardians of a child younger than two years old are requested to seat their child on their laps.
If a seat is necessary a viewing ticket for that seat will need to be purchased.
Purchasing multiple seats at the same time will ensure an adjacent seating.
- I lost my ticket / I forgot my ticket. Could you issue my ticket once again?
- Unfortunately the tickets cannot be reissued.
Please make sure you keep your tickets safe until the end of the event.
And make sure you bring the ticket with you when you come to Twin Ring Motegi
and carry the ticket with you at all times during the event.
- Can I get an "Optional" ticket?
- Paddock pass/Pit-walk pass will be available for sales on the
opening day of the race (Both tickets will be valid only for the day).
Walk-up ticket won't be available if pre-sold ticket is sold out.
- Can I get a ticket at the venue?
- Yes. You can get a walk-up ticket.
- Is there any shuttle bus running from Utsunomiya Station to the circuit?
- Local bus as well as Twin Ring Motegi-exclusive shuttle bus will be available.
You can get a local bus from Stop No.3 of West Exit.You can get a shuttle bus from East Exit.
Bus ride is usually approximately 90 minutes from Utsunomiya Station to Twin Ring Motegi.
However, the bus ride could be longer depending on traffic conditions.
* Bus Timetable will be announced as soon as details are decided.
- How can I get to Twin Ring Motegi from Tokyo Station?
- You can get a bullet train to get to Utsunomiya Station.
- Can I get a taxi from Utsunomiya Station to Twin Ring Motegi?
- There is a taxi stop at East/West Exit of the station.
Taxi ride is approximately one hour, and taxi fare is roughly 13,000 yen.
Please make sure to get a race ticket in advance as you will be requested to show your ticket at the Twin Ring Motegi entrance gate.
- How can I drive to get there?
- Please take a look at the route map.
>> Access to Twin Ring Motegi
- Where can I get a rental car?
- There is a rental car shop at Utsunomiya Station.
Please make sure to book your rental in advance.
Please bring your international driver's license/passport with you.
- How can I get to the venue?
- Where can I withdraw money at Twin Ring Motegi?
- ATM machine inside the Central Entrance Information Center is available during regular operating hours.
There may be applicable fees. Please check before use.
- Is it possible to pay with my credit card?
- The following cards are accepted at the Twin Ring Motegi Ticket Center
and all the Twin Ring Motegi shops and restaurants: UFJ NICOS, Honda C-card, Visa, MasterCard and JCB.
(Temporary venders and event stands may not accept credit cards. Please check before use.)
- Is there any English-speaking staff?
- Yes. There are English-speaking staffs in place at Information Center.
Please come to Information Center when you need help.
- Can I have a race commentary in English?
- We are sorry that English commentary won't be available.
- Is there any accommodation facility that I can use?
- We are sorry that all of the hotels will be fully booked during the race period.
You can use "Stay Area" where you can stay at your car, set up a camp or etc.
- Is there any bus tour that I can get from Tokyo Station?
- * Bus Tour infomation will be announced as soon as details are decided.
- Can I get a taxi?
- Staff at Information Center can get you a taxi.
- Can I get a free wi-fi?